Modern home decoration, although some styles do not widely use marble, but there are so many places are certainly used, that is, our kitchen and bathroom. However, compared to other spaces, the kitchen and bathroom space is in a relatively humid environment for a long time.
Marble compared with other materials, although the moisture-proof performance is relatively good, but long-term in a humid environment, easy to breed mould, the use of mouldy marble, not only affects the appearance, but also affects health. So we are going to introducing how to deal with Marble Agate Slabs Countertops after mould.
Steps for dealing with mould growth on light-coloured Marble Agate slabs Countertops:
- When marble sink countertops and bathroom walls grow mould, first stop using water, open the window, and dry the sink and bathroom walls.
- Use a cleaning pad sprayed with emery on one side and dipped in VD Stone Colour Remover to clean. After it is clean, rinse it off with water and let it air dry.
- Mouldy sinks and bathroom walls will disappear after the above treatment. The next step is to carry out protective treatment. After the washbasin bathroom wall drying, 1 day or so can use VD stone penetrating protective agent for care.
- In the future use of marble washbasin and bathroom, often keep ventilation, after use, wipe dry the washbasin and bathroom wall water stains.
Steps for dealing with mould growth on Dark-coloured Marble Agate slabs Countertops:
- Take a sponge, soak the sponge, squeeze the excess water in the sponge, use the sponge to gently wipe the marble countertop with mould stains.
- If after wiping, can not remove the mould stains, you can use calcium bicarbonate and hydrogen peroxide made of ointment spare.
- And then use distilled water to wipe wet marble countertops have mould stains on the part of the ointment applied in the place of mould stains, wrapped in a plastic bag with the ointment of the parts, and with the band tied tightly around the edges of the plastic bag, the ointment is sealed in the marble above. After the ointment is dry, rinse the marble surface with water, remove the ointment, the marble above the mould stains will be removed cleanly. If not completely clean, you can also do it again.
- In the use of marble cabinets, if not properly maintained, it is easy to breed mould, when the cabinet marble breeding mould, you can also use the above methods to deal with. But because the kitchen in the oil is large, in the use of kitchen marble cabinets should pay attention to pay attention to good maintenance.
- To prevent marble cabinets appear mouldy phenomenon, when cooking, do not put the hot pot, kettle directly on the marble cabinets, so as not to cause damage to the surface of the marble cabinets; do not touch the marble surface with sharp objects, so as not to scratch the marble surface.
Tips you should follow:
Because the marble countertop has a lot of pores, so do not put the dye directly on the marble countertop, so as not to splash the dye caused by the marble surface staining phenomenon. When the marble countertop has water stains, it should be removed in time. Clean up the marble countertop is best to use a soft 100 clean cloth or wet soft cloth for scrubbing, avoid the use of cleaning ball, chemical agent for scrubbing.