Artificial Marble Stone Slabs
|Warranty:||More than 5 years||Color:||White,black,beige|
|After-sale Service:||Online technical support||
Place of Origin:
|Project Solution Capability:||3D model design, total solution for projects||Brand Name:||Xiamen For U Stone|
|Design Style:||Modern||Type:||Artificial Stone|
Artificial marble is made of natural marble in pakistan, granite or crushed stone and is cast and polished in moulds. It is also available in many different shapes and sizes and can be made from a variety of different materials such as wood, glass, wood chips, metal, plastic, etc. Artificial marble floor tiles is made of natural marble (granite or crushed stone), granite (glass or glass) or other materials. Artificial marble dining table was produced by moulding and polishing, but can also be produced in a range of shapes, from wood and glass to glass and metal (wood or plastic).
1) Thickness: 12mm,15mm,18mm,20mm,30mm
2) Glossiness %: 95
3) Density g/m3: 350-400
4) Impact thoughness kj/m2: 3.17
5) Compressive Strength Mpa: 94.5
6）Mohs Hardness Msh: 6
Delivery,Shipping And Service
Packing and Loading about Artificial Marble
1) Slabs with wooden bundles;
2) Tiles and other cut to size products with wooden crates or pallet;
3) Pebble stones and stone chips should be packed with PVC or woven bags;
4) All the wooden packaging should be Treated and Marked in compliance with ISPM 15;
1) Q: Where is your company?
A: Our headquarters is located in Xiamen, Fujian Province, factory in Shuitou, also with many cooperated factories around the domestic.
2) Q: What's the port of loading?
A: Normally Xiamen Port, Tianjin Port, Wuzhou Port, Mawei Port.
3) Q: How is your packing?
A: Normally we pack our stone with fumigated wooden boxes (foam and plastic film inside) with plastic tapes in 6 sides, further strengthened with iron sheet in the corner. Individual carton packing or customized packing is available.
4) Q: What about shipping mark?
A: We can provide neutral shipping mark, or customer trade mark / OEM trade mark are available.
5) Q: What's your sample policy and sample lead time?
A: Small samples are free. Even the courier fee will be refunded after you place the order. The lead time for small sample is 1~3 days.
6) Q: What's your MOQ?
A: For Slabs & Tiles, usually in 100 m2.
B: Other items depends, such as tombstones can be MOQ 1 Set, Baluster 10 pieces etc.
7) Q: How do I know the quality of the products?
A: We'll send you the order update and product pictures for you to see for yourself. QC inspection by yourself / your friend / 3rd QC agent is accepted.
8) Q: What's your payment term?
A: 30% deposit by TT, balance against copy of B/L.
9) Q: What's your production lead time?
A: The normal lead time is around 3 weeks for one 20' GP. Faster lead time is available upon confirmation.