Chinese Oriental White Marble Kitchen and Bathroom Countertops For High-End Commercial Projects
1. marble market has good decorative properties, does not contain radiation, is bright and colorful, and is widely used in indoor walls and floors;
2. Marble is physically stable, well-structured, crystal grains fall off by the impact, no burrs on the surface, no impact on its plane accuracy, stable material, can ensure long-term non-deformation, small linear expansion coefficient, high mechanical accuracy, anti-rust, anti-magnetic, insulation;
3. Oriental White Marble Countertop has excellent processing properties: sawing, cutting, polishing, drilling, carving, etc.;
Oriental White Marble Stone is produced in the territory of the south of China, with natural and smooth texture, fine and solid texture organization, rich layering, glossy and delicate color; different surface texture, showing a variety of style effects.
This Eastern White Marble Slab is white and even, rich in jade sense, and high hardness, low water absorption, strong pressure and impact resistance, and stable performance of the product.
White Oriental Marble Slab is the best white marble in the East, known as "China's marble business card", "the magic white of the East", comparable with Italy Carrara white, Greece Yash white.
|Brand Name: FORU STONE||Usage: Outdoor|
|Model Number: Marble Slab Tiles||Product name: Oriental White Marble Countertop|
|Warranty: More than 5 years||Core material: Marble Slab|
|After-sale Service: Online technical support, Return, and Replacement||Aluminum Thickness:0.1-0.5mm|
|Project Solution Capability: total solution for projects||Surface Treatment: Brushed, Mirror, PE Coated, Printing, PVDF Coated, PE, PVDF, natural stone marble/granite or porcelain|
|Size:2500mm*5000mm||Coating: PE PVDF|
|Application: Office Building/lamp grill/light barrier||Function: Anti-Static, Fireproof, Mould-Proof, Fireproof, less weight|
|Design Style: Modern||Panel thickness:10mm-100mm|
|Place of Origin: China|
White Oriental Marble has long been a popular choice for countertops and a valuable addition to any home or Estate properties. It is a versatile marble stone that can be used for a variety of designs and applications, ranging from polished countertops to cool flooring. Something about marble conveys a sense of luxury and value. It is sourced from mountainous regions of North America, South America, Asia, and Europe, ranging from Colorado to Brazil and Italy. Each slab of natural marble is one-of-a-kind, with its own set of colors and patterns.
We classify it into 3 grades:
Grade A: few pink hairlines & 1-3 crystallines with a width less than 2mm per piece;
Grade B: a few pink hairlines & 1-3 crystallines with width between 2-5mm per piece;
Grade C: a few pink hairlines & some crystallines with all different widths.
So the qualities will be like these:
1st choice … All grade A pieces, some pieces may not have pink hairlines but normally have crystal lines;
commercial choice … with both grade A & grade B;
Low quality … with different qualities mainly for Mid-East market, certainly will have some bad pieces not accepted.
Packing and Loading about Marble Slab
1. For tiles: every 6~10 pieces are in one foam/paper box
2. For slabs: packed in strong wooden bundles
3. For countertops: pad with foamed plastics, then packed in fumigated wooden crates, reinforced with metal straps outside
Seaworthy wooden crates
Packing & Container Loading
We use strong wooden crates with reinforced straps or wooden bundles outside with fumigation. Sometimes, it will also use cartons inside for some products. After the products are packed well, professional workers will load them and fixed them carefully into the container, to avoid breakage during transportation.
1. Can you send a sample for reference?
It will depend on the products you need. For the small products, such as tiles, pavers and small animal sculptures, etc. We are pleased to send samples for your inspection. As for the large stone products, we are sorry that we can not send samples but the trial order is acceptable.
The shipping charges for the samples are in the buyer's account.
2. How to solve the quality problems after sales?
(1) Send us pictures/videos of the issue that occurred.
(2) Claim the insurance by contacting the insurance agent near you.
After we confirm the problems, such as caused by machine, carving, etc. Within three days, we will draw up the satisfied program for you.
3. Do you also make customized designs?
Yes. we can make different sizes as per clients’ drawings and pictures, we also provide CAD designs on the request of customers.
4. How long can my order be finished?
It will depend on your order quantity and the complexity of the products you purchased. Normally one container order needs 14 – 25 days.