Statuario Lincon White Marble For Interior Floor and Wall Projects
Advantage of Statuario Lincon Marble Slab in Interior decoration projects
1. No deformation, high hardness, and strong wear resistance. After long-term natural aging, the structure of the rock is uniform, the linear expansion coefficient is extremely small, the internal stress disappears completely, and it is not deformed. It is not afraid of acid, lye, corrosion, no rust, no need to apply oil, not easy to stick to dust, easy and simple maintenance, and long service life.
2. Physically stable, well-structured, impacted grains fall off, the surface does not have burrs, does not affect the plane accuracy, the material is stable, can guarantee long-term non-deformation, the linear expansion coefficient is small, the mechanical accuracy is high, rust-proof, anti-magnetic, and insulation. It is not magnetized, can move smoothly during measurement, has no sense of stagnation, is not affected by moisture, and the plane is weighed well.
Statuario Lincon White Marble Slab is a calcite marble that is white in color. It has a white base that has been glazed in smoky tones. The veins are refined and have a lovely gray color that occasionally turns silver.
Statuario Lincoln Marble beauty rivals that of other Italian marbles of the same type in terms of elegance and classicism. Its allure is capable of impressing distinction in any space that seeks distinction.
Its timeless aesthetics harken back to the classics while allowing for reinterpretation when incorporated into the most contemporary styles. Satuario Lincon White Polished Marble is used by architects and interior designers in luxury villas and large hospitality projects.
|Brand Name: FORU STONE||Usage: Outdoor|
|Model Number: Marble Slab Tiles||Product name: Statuario Lincon Marble Slab|
|Warranty: More than 5 years||Core material: Marble Slab|
|After-sale Service: Online technical support, Return, and Replacement||Aluminum Thickness:0.1-0.5mm|
|Project Solution Capability: total solution for projects||Surface Treatment: Brushed, Mirror, PE Coated, Printing, PVDF Coated, PE, PVDF, natural stone marble/granite or porcelain|
|Size:2500mm*5000mm||Coating: PE PVDF|
|Application: Office Building/lamp grill/light barrier||Function: Anti-Static, Fireproof, Mould-Proof, Fireproof, less weight|
|Design Style: Modern||Panel thickness:10mm-100mm|
|Place of Origin: China|
Before packing, our inspector will inspect all the goods' surface finish, thickness, edge finish whether meet customers' requirement, one piece by one piece.
If the countertop needs to be a seam, we will also put the seamed tops together to make sure the color and the thickness in the same.
Triple Inspection System Guarantees Good Quality
First Inspection: Selection of raw material.
Second Inspection: Monitoring the whole process
Third Inspection: Checking pcs by pcs, Color Difference Control
well packed to prevent damage during long-distance transportation
High solution detailed photos and free samples will be able to verify our quality
Packing and Loading about Marble Slab
1, L/C at sight
2, T/T: 25% deposit by T/T, the balance by copy of B/L
Trade term: Ex-work, FOB, or CIF are all acceptable
Slab pack with wooden shelf or crates.
Step and tiles packing with wooden boxes.
All of the goods are inspected carefully by our QC Before delivery.
It depends on the customer's requirements and quantity.
1. What edges do you do for countertops and vanity tops?
Full or half bull nose, beveled edge,a square edge with a 3/8 inch radius relief on the top and bottom edges. Other edges are also available, please send me your requirements.
2. How many square meters will load in a 20 feet container (27tons)?
Normally 950m2 for tile in 1 CM thick, 450m2 for 2cm, 320m2 for 3cm. Please contact me for more details.
3. What are your main products?
Our main products are marble slabs, tiles, countertops, vanity tops and so on. We also customize for our clients.
4. How long does it take to deliver products?
The time of delivery is normally 10~25days after we receive the deposit. It mainly depends on the quantity of orders.
5. Payment Terms
1) by T/T (30% deposit,70% pay within 2 weeks after BL date )
2) By irrevocable L/C at sight.
3) Partial T.T, partial L/C
4) Other payment terms are available after negotiation.