Marble mosaic is made of natural stone through a special process, without adding any chemical dye itself. The marble mosaic in the center has well preserved the peculiar colors unique to the stone itself. This natural marble mosaic puts people in the space constructed by simple colors and excellent natural texture, and naturally forgets the glitz in reality. With the hustle and bustle, in this space that obscures time, you can feel the truth and simplicity.
Marble mosaics, due to their small size, can be used as puzzles to produce gradient effects. Marble mosaic is mainly used for wall and floor decoration. Due to the small unit area of a single mosaic, the variety of colors, and the infinite combination, it can fully express the designer’s modeling and design inspiration, and fully display its unique artistic charm and personality. It is widely used in hotels, hotels, bars, stations, swimming pools, entertainment venues, home wall floors and art parquets.
First, the cost price is relatively cheap
Second, the radioactivity is very small (even smaller than glass, tiles, etc.), safe to use
Third, its material characteristics make it easy to process.
Among them: beige and white series marbles have lower hardness and are easier to cut, while blue and green series marbles have higher hardness due to metal elements, and they are rare and expensive. The materials such as white marble, rosin yellow, hibiscus red, and domestic large flower green are not dense, are fragile during cutting, and have a relatively large loss.
Structural characteristics of folded small particle mosaic
1. Seamless and tightly structured
2. The pattern can have a large change, which can be close to the pattern of the smooth mosaic
3. The particles are all smaller size particles, which can process complex mosaic effects with the same difficulty
4. But there are different color differences between small particles
5. Need to do more treatment for joint filling during decoration
The main purpose of folding small particle mosaics
It is suitable for the decoration of the ground, wall and various planes; waver is suitable for the effect partition or edge trimming of wall, ground and other planes that need to be distinguished by the interface, and has the advantages of flexible adjustment and reorganization. However, the overall puzzle decoration effect for the wall surface is more suitable; when applied properly, its final effect greatly exceeds that of the smooth surface mosaic.
Evaluation of the complexity of folded small particle mosaics
1. The types of materials that make up the pattern. More types are more complicated
2. The degree of change in the specifications of the unit blocks required to form the pattern. The more specifications, the more complicated, the more sharp corners, the more complicated due to the increase in the amount of sanding.
3. The degree of complexity of the pattern itself, the more complicated the pattern.