The price of jazz white is getting higher and higher. What’s so good about this stone?
Jazz white is an imported marble. The color of jazz white is white and quiet, endowed with too much meaning, has a pure texture, and can be described as “modern fashion”, highlighting a master-class design style, showing honor, elegance, and top-level product characteristics. Most vividly, therefore, it is loved by many designers.
The background color of Jazz White is white, and the gray texture of the strips on the surface. The wavy texture is rich in texture and the stripes are clear. It can highlight the cultural and historical charm of the decorative style. Because it is produced in ancient Greece, it is also called the most elegant stone.
Jazz white mainly has two styles: old mine and new style
1. Old mine jazz white
This kind of jazz white pattern is obvious, with straight patterns slanting down to about 45 degrees. The overall pattern is more prominent, the pattern is thick and detailed, and the overall pavement is uniform and natural.
As a classic product in the stone market, Jazz White has its own advantages:
1. Jazz white has good processability, sound insulation and heat insulation, can be further processed and applied, and is an excellent building decoration material.
2. The texture is fine, the processing adaptability is high, the hardness is small, and it is easy to engrave. It is suitable for engraving and special-shaped materials.
3. The texture is unique, and it has a special landscape pattern. It has good decorative performance. In the trend of the texture and the texture of the texture, there are deep traces of prehistoric civilization, but its overall shape can be described as “modern fashion”. It highlights a master-class design style, which shows the honor, elegance and top-level product characteristics, because it is loved by many architects.
But its shortcomings are also obvious:
1. Because the marble material is relatively loose, the texture is relatively soft and the water absorption rate is relatively high.
2. There are many textures, so during the process of processing, transportation, installation and use, various kinds of pollution, warpage and deformation, easy to lose light and other phenomena are likely to occur, which affects the decorative effect.
3. Jazz white stone contains calcium oxide, which forms calcium carbide after reacting with rainwater. Since the volume of calcium carbide will increase relative to calcium oxide, the surface of the stone will be damaged and cracks will occur; the alkali contained in the cement will corrode and make the stone lose its color And it is damaged, so it must be waterproof when applied to the ground, or painted with primer to make it play a role in sealing and alkali resistance.
The deficiencies of the stone itself can be avoided from the following points:
(1) The stone is white stone, which is easy to be polluted. It is best to add antifouling agent to the back of the stone.
(2) The stone is easy to be deformed, and the size should not be too large. 600*600 is more suitable. For example, if it is an arc board, it is best to install it as soon as possible after processing.
2. New Mine White
This kind of jazz white pattern is relatively light, with the inconsistent “mountain” peak obliquely down to about 45 degrees, the whole is more prominent in white, the pattern is elegant and moderate, and there is a finishing touch.
Current market situation of Jazz White:
Since 2017, the price of white materials in the stone market has skyrocketed, and the prices of individual materials have doubled. The reason for this situation is that the price of high-end white materials in the market has driven the price increase of its substitute Jazz White, and the second is the domestic The design concept has gradually changed, and the application of gray white has gradually increased. Third, due to the recession of the stone industry in the past few years, the lack of stocks by various stone companies has caused the price of good white jazz white to keep rising!
Current market reference price Class B: 350-580; Class A: 580-800
The price of stone varies greatly between different panels.
Jazz white is mainly used for indoor high-end decoration, components, countertops, wash basins, carvings, etc.
Stylish background wall
White reflects gorgeous and elegant quality, and white is also a representative of cleanliness, which is also a complementary design principle.
The modern European-style fireplace is a building piece with both decorative effect and use in one in Western countries.
Source: Stone Research Institute
Disclaimer: This article is organized by the Internet, newspapers, news, etc. The opinions expressed in the article do not represent the stand of the platform, and are reproduced for better dissemination of information. The copyright belongs to the original author. If there is any infringement, please contact and delete it in time.