1. Check that the provided stone is natural stone, and whether its material performance meets or exceeds natural granite (JB / T 7974-2001).
2. Quality inspection requirements: the specified value of the external dimensions or the allowable deviation value ≤ ± 1mm, the width and thickness ± 1mm, the specified value of the surface flatness or allowable deviation value ≤0.5mm, the specified value of the diagonal or allowable deviation value ≤0.5mm .
3. Whether the appearance quality of the granite platform is superior, and whether the color, color difference and pattern of the block material are harmonized and uniform.
4. Whether there are defects in the surface of the platform such as chipping, chipping, cracks, stains, color lines, and pit appearance defects.
5. Whether the surface of the platform is painted with six-sided stone protective coating to ensure the waterproof and anti-fouling performance of the stone.
6. Whether the stone has passed the relevant inspections of the National Stone Quality Monitoring Center, including physical, radioactive, freeze-thaw, etc., and has relevant inspection reports.
When buying, many people stay on marble and granite. What issues should be paid attention to when buying?
The thickness must be uniform, the four corners must be accurate and clear, the cut edges must be neat, and each right angle must correspond to each other; the surface should be smooth and bright, the light should be above 80 degrees, and there should be no pits; The color difference should also be consistent; the internal structure is compact without cracks; the load-bearing thickness cannot be less than 9-10mm. From the surface, we should pay attention to whether the square cutting is neat, and the surface smoothness, pattern, color, etc.
Quality control is mainly in terms of process and materials. Granite and other stone decorative curtain walls are widely used in the decorative panel dry hanging process. Its main advantages are safety and durability, clean and beautiful, convenient construction and so on. In addition, stone-related materials are also the key to ensuring the quality of the project. In addition to stone, the main materials are steel (aluminum) skeleton materials, hanging boards, hooks, structural adhesives, and weather-resistant adhesives. The electroplated layer on the surface of aluminum must meet national standards, and the steel must be hot-dip galvanized or treated with other anticorrosive materials to ensure that it does not rust. Structural adhesives and weather-resistant adhesives must meet national standards to ensure that no oil leakage occurs.